Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Lava A93 Specs - Lava A93 First look - Lava A93 Review - Lava A93 Price


Lava A93 4G Smartphone with 8MP Camera & 3000mAh Battery Launched for Rs. 7,999



lava a93 specs - first look - lava a93 review
Lava A93 Is Very Similar To Redmi 4 , Moto C Plus


Lava on Tuesday launched a brand new budget smartphone, called Lava A93, that features an HD display and a 3000mAh battery at Rs. 7,999. At this price point, the smartphone will look to compete against the Redmi 4, Moto C Plus, and the recently launched InFocus Turbo 5 - however, it has one major missing feature: 4G VoLTE support.

REVIEW

REVIEW



Subscribe My Channel For More , Mobile Reviews, Android tutorials, pc tips and tricks, & Many Urdu and hindi tutorials Kay liye check my channel

Agar app ne abhi tak hamara channel Subscribe nhi kya hai to App sub se pehle to subscribe button press kijiye us ke bad app Bell Icon ko press kijiye taa ke app dekh paien hamari videos sab se pehle .


Subscribe My Channel
Youtube : Subscribe : https://goo.gl/LdZqb1

More Videos :
How To Remove Green Screen background in Camtasia Studio 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QgECX6vnvQ
How To Make Logo Easily Using Android - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PrLOhBC_nI

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Name Is Muzammil Saeed Chaanda , I Am From Pakistan & I Am A Online Teacher I Provide Free Education For All Of You , I Am Web Developer , YouTuber , Web Designer , Graphoic Designer - Thanks For Visiting This Website Muzammil Tutorial , Subscribe My Channel ->...

Subscribe On YouTube

Reddit Unlimited Account Trick